Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some of MY Girls.....


Hannah, Tanner, Baylee and Holley

Here are 4 of my girls ready for the 1st Annual Pink-Out game that the Lady Falcons played for breast cancer awareness on Tuesday night against Shelbyville. Landers McLarty Toyota was our corporate sponsor for the night providing tee’s to be given away at the gate that looked like the girls jerseys. Baylee called me at work about 3:30 and said "oh by the way mom there are 9 of the 19 Lady Falcons hanging out at the house". I can honestly say that I dread seeing how all their dorm rooms will look in future years because it was evident they had been at the house but I would rather them be there than anywhere else. I am just thankful that they all have such a close family relationship that they still want to hang out together when they are not at practice or on the field. Love you ladies…..glad that we are all family!

No comments:

Post a Comment