Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A student again.....

Today I will begin a six week MATH class that meets two nights a week from 5 to 9. I have not even been to the first class yet, but I am looking forward to March 31. This is something that I do not want to do, but something I need to do. I am thankful for Justin who has pushed and even maybe bullied me into taking this class. His saying is that you can be poor and have nothing, but your education cannot be taken away. SO.....I am getting some more education. Too bad it is not something fun like art or photography or even geology but no it is math! I wanted to take a picture of my new school supplies and post on here, but I really need to get to work so just imagine cute matching folders, pencils and spirals in yellow and purple!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I was going with you. I love to go to school...especially if cute matching folders, penicls and spirals in yellow and purple are included.

    Remember Phillipians 4:13
    ALL things are possible with Christ Jesus who strengthens you.

    And this one...Grandmother Bailey would give this one... 2 Timothy 1:7 (King James Version)

    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed those....THANK YOU! Grandmother Bailey's may be the next one I memorize.

    ReplyDelete