Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Addiction.....


Confession time....I have an addiction and it is Sundrop. A wonderful citrus soft drink made in the South that is not good for the body. For the last several years I have had many stomach problems with acid reflux and heartburn. If you take these two things and pair them with Sundrop and nerves, then you get a lethal combination that demands attention and the maximum dose of Prilosec allowed a day. The last time I had a Sundrop was Saturday, November 13, 2009, and the time before that was back in the early summer of 2009………until yesterday. I had a not so brilliant idea to drink one yesterday in a glass bottle with a yummy candy bar. It was a good idea going down, but I am paying the price today. It is probably going to be a Sprite and saltine cracker day due to the pain and stomach upset. Note to self….DO NOT DRINK A SUNDROP no matter how good I feel or how bad my mouth waters when I see one.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry...I haven't had a diet Sundrop since June 2009. I feel your pain!!

    ReplyDelete